Fingal Chamber is a long-established trusted brand with a reputation for delivering high-quality programs and events for members and sponsors.
Sponsor an initiative or event to:
The Chamber team are on hand to answer any questions and to help you get the maximum return on investment as you showcase your business and reach your target audience.
The Event Sponsorship package includes:
Event costs vary depending on the preferred venue, catering, and audiovisual requirements as well as the number of registered attendees. A sponsorship fee of €750 (members) or €2,000 (non-members) also applies.
To find out how sponsoring an event can help your business, contact the Fingal Chamber events team at 01 890 0977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting a Business Networking Meetup
Hosting a chamber event at your business premises can provide benefits such as increased visibility, networking opportunities, brand awareness, showcasing your business, cost-effective marketing, building relationships, and increased credibility.
This is an excellent way to get involved in the local business community and can lead to long-term business success.
The Chamber events team look after the agenda, promotion, and management of the event including the registration process.
Hosts are required to:
If you are interested in hosting a business networking meeting, please contact the Chamber's events team with your goals, the proposed venue, and your date and time availability. Email: email@example.com
- Access Fingal Chamber members
- Increase brand awareness and key company priorities
- Showcase company knowledge
- Profile key decision-makers
- Position your company as thought leaders
- Engage directly with new and existing clients
- Drive sales and generate new business
- Support Fingal's business community
- Venue hire
- E-invite design
- Promotion to Chamber members
- Refreshments for attendees
- Welcome address by Chamber officer or representative
- Event photography
- Additional staffing
- Event coordination
- Provide a suitable space to accommodate the size and needs of the event.
- Ensure that the location has adequate facilities, such as parking availability, restrooms, and audiovisual equipment.
- Supply catering to attendees with appropriate food and beverage provisions e.g. tea, coffee, and pastries for a morning meeting.
- Put forward a senior representative to present an overview of the business to attendees.
- Offer attendees a short tour post-event. This only applies to any extensive properties.
Fingal Business Awards - Category Sponsorship
The Fingal Business Awards cover a wide range of sections such as People, Business Excellence, Sustainable Business Impact and Customer Experience. Awards are presented to large/corporates, SME companies, startups, the public sector, community organisations and individuals. The awards are attended by the pick of business professionals with 500 people attending the Gala Awards Presentation Evening. This provides a unique opportunity to position your brand.
Varying sponsorship levels of this year’s awards are currently available. Regular category sponsors include Dublin Airport, Paypal, Aer Lingus, Swords Pavilions, and VHI.
Please note that due to high demand, sponsorship opportunities will be secured in order of bookings received. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
For further information on the wide range of opportunities available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org