Fingal Chamber runs a diverse programme of events designed to help members adapt to the evolving economy and gain a competitive advantage over other businesses.
The events provide excellent networking opportunities and cover a range of subjects focused on supporting our members to grow their businesses.
Members get access to our virtual and in-person events - with networking mornings and business breakfasts with guest speakers, consultations, workshops, forums and business after-hours receptions - our network supports connection, collaboration and peer-to-peer learning in a trusted environment.
Recent contributors to Chamber events include political leaders, state agencies, and guest speakers.
- Leo Varadkar TD – Taoiseach and former Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment
- Darragh O’Brien TD – Minister for Housing
- Michael McGrath TD – Minister for Finance and former Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform
- Damien English TD – Minister of State for Business, Employment and Retail
- Helen McEntee TD – Minister for Justice
- Various Mayors of Fingal
- AnnMarie Farrelly – Chief Executive of Fingal County Council
- Vincent Harrison – Managing Director of Dublin Airport
- Anne Graham – Chief Executive of the National Transport Authority
- Officials from ESB, Eirgrid, Irish Water and Transport Infrastructure Ireland
- Joe Brolly – Barrister, Columnist and Gaelic Football Pundit
- Shane Lowry – PGA Tour Golfer and Investor
- Rob Heffernan – World Champion and Olympian Race Walker
- Brent Pope - Ex-All Black, Rugby Pundit, Author and Mental Health Advocate
- Philly McMahon - Dublin Senior Footballer, Mental Health and Resilience Speaker
- Jim Power - Economist
- Sean Gallagher – Entrepreneur and Dragon’s Den Investor
The Chamber is well-known for organising the annual Fingal Business Awards. These awards honour, recognise and reward the success of the business community in the region, with the winners being announced at the prestigious black-tie Gala Awards Presentation Evening each November.
For members to network in relaxed environments, the Chamber also hosts other social events such as the annual Chamber Golf Classic, the Summer BBQ, and the Christmas Lunch.
Types of Events
The Business Briefing series helps businesses enhance their knowledge of important business topics, with informative business explainers and updates from key stakeholders on matters that can impact your business to adapt to the evolving economy.
The Business Matters series helps businesses explore and learn about important business topics and issues, and features information and insights from subject matter experts such as qualified trainers and industry leaders, to ensure your business has a competitive advantage.
The Political Leaders series helps businesses discover what issues are being addressed and what the future holds for businesses of all sizes in the community, with Government Department briefings, engagement opportunities, and updates on supports that can help your business to adapt to the evolving economy.
The Business Support series helps businesses identify and utilise business supports available to them, and features updates from industry stakeholders such as Government bodies, agencies and academic institutions, to ensure your business has that extra edge to really drive performance, growth and profitability.
The Business Networking series helps businesses grow their professional networks with exciting business networking opportunities so that you help can connect, support and do business with other business professionals in the region.
It is possible to automatically synchronize your calendar with upcoming Chamber events. Click the link below and follow the prompts to synchronize with the default calendar on your system (if available). To synchronize with a different calendar, copy and paste the URL into your calendar software in the location where feeds are accepted, often identified with "Subscribe", "Add Calendar", etc.
Terms and Conditions
Attending as a Guest
Fingal Chamber opens selected events for the public in order for non-member representatives to get a feel for what the Chamber events can offer their business. Non-members can attend one networking meeting before joining. If you would like to bring a non-member along to an event or attend as one yourself, please contact email@example.com.
If you cancel your attendance at a Fingal Chamber Event less than 3 working days before an event is due to begin, or if you fail to attend an event, no refund will be given.
Event Registration Information
Information collected is used by Fingal Chamber and will not be disclosed to any third parties other than listed event partners or co-hosts who may be given access to basic contact information.