Experienced Sales Executive – CUPRA/SEAT Passenger Cars
Bradys (Dublin) Limited is an exciting dynamic family run Motor Dealership with 50 years’ experience in the Motor Industry. We wish to appoint an Experienced Sales Executive to join our Sales Team based in Castleknock. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, target driven and customer orientated Salesperson with the correct attitude and enthusiasm towards delivering excellence within our market.
The role will involve:
- To sell the maximum number of new and used vehicles using an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieve the best profit for the Dealership.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required Manufacturer standard.
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used Car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of Manufacturer products, accessories, and prices.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planned sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
The successful candidate must possess.
- Previous Sales experience in the motor industry
- Proven ability to work well within a Sales Team
- Excellent communicator, Strong IT & Admin Skills, and an ability to work within a highly driven sales team.
- A strong record in meeting targets.
- A full, valid, and current driving licence.
- A Finance Sales qualification would be advantageous.